We know that choosing the right mortgage can be confusing. With a variety of different options available on the market, it is hard to find a deal that exactly matches your circumstances and budget.
As Appointed Mortgage Introducer, we will link you with fully qualified mortgage brokers who are able to offer you information and advice about the most suitable mortgage solutions selected from hundreds of competitive lender schemes.
The mortgage brokers we deal with are all regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and will provide you with free, no obligation, comprehensive advice, either face to face or over the telephone to fit in with your schedule and lifestyle.
Why Use Our Mortgage Brokers:
Here are some of the reasons you should let us introduce you to one of our approved panel of mortgage brokers. They offer:
- Award Winning Mortgage Broker Advice & Customer Service.Mortgage brokers we deal with have won numerous industry awards including:
- Winner – “Broker People of the Year – First Time Buyer” Award at the “British Mortgage Awards” 2014
- Runner up – “Broker People of the Year – First Time Buyer” Award at the “British Mortgage Awards” 2013
- Finalist – “Best Advisor First Time Buyer” Category at the “British Mortgage Awards” 2012
- Finalist “MortgageStrategy Awards” – 2011
- Winner Best Regional Adviser “What Mortgage Award” – 2009
- Top Firm Award “The Network of choice For Mortgage Professionals” – 2006, 2007 & 2008
- “Financial Adviser; Mortgage Award” – 2007
- Access to a comprehensive range of mortgages and Exclusive Mortgage Deals.
The brokers we will link you with will offer mortgage products from a comprehensive range of mortgage providers and will be obligated to ensure that their advice caters for your needs whilst taking into account, the best rate for your circumstances, the speed and service of the lender, the appropriate mortgage product and that you do in fact meet the lenders criteria.
You will benefit from our brokers’ extensive knowledge of the mortgage industry and access to latest data from high street banks, building societies and a range of UK specialist buy to let lenders.
- Personal service, tailored to meet your needs and requirements.
Our panel of mortgage brokers will offer fully regulated mortgage advice either face to face, by telephone or e-mail. The quality of the advice is regularly monitored by external compliance departments to ensure that clients are getting the best possible deal for their individual circumstances.
You can rest assured that your best interest will be looked after when advice and a recommendation is made to you.
- Your Best Interests are at the Heart of Everything the Broker Will Offer
Offering a professional service and providing you with the most suitable deal based on your personal circumstances is the norm for the brokers we refer business to.
Working for you is the reason they are in business, without you they don’t have a business and they are fully aware of this fact. You are their customer, they will work with your interest at heart and they will appreciate you placing your trust in them to deliver the best mortgage solution for you.
- A Broker Service for the Lifetime of Your Mortgage
Once you have dealt with and feel comfortable with the professional service that your mortgage broker offers, what could be easier over the lifetime of your mortgage than dealing with that broker again? Your broker will hold all the information regarding your mortgage application and when your current deal is about to expire they will have all the facts at hand to offer you a new and competitive product within minutes. Compare this to walking into every high street bank, spending hours at a time repeating all your personal information only to be offered what our brokers can do in one call.
Whether you are looking for a First-time buyer mortgage or thinking about re-mortgaging, our brokers will guide you through the stressful process of choosing the best deal that will suit your needs.
- Residential – Are you looking to purchase a new home and need a mortgage? All types of residential purchases are catered for.
- First Time Buyer – If you are a first time buyer looking for assistance and advice, look no further. Our brokers are experienced and well able to advice and help you with the application.
- Buy to Let – Purchases, remortgages, buy to lets with no provable income, HMO’s, multi let, student let, Ltd Company buy to lets and much more are available.
- Offset Mortgages – Do you want to take advantage of all the benefits that offsetting can provide? Our brokers can show you how this can be done.
- Moving House – Are you moving house and want to remortgage or ‘port’ your existing deal to the new property? Let our brokers do the paperwork for you.
- Self Employed – Our brokers are specialists in the mortgage market for people that are self employed. They can help get your application approved.
- Consent to Let – Are you looking to let out your existing property? Don’t get caught out by the lenders criteria – check the finer details with our brokers before proceeding.
- Interest Only – It’s getting harder to obtain an interest only mortgage, yet they are still available when you know which lender to approach.
- Let to Buy – Are you looking to let out your existing property so you can buy a new one? Not all lenders offer this type of deal, but our brokers can source out the ones that do.
- Guarantor Deals – Do you need a guarantor for your mortgage? There are a variety of different schemes available, let our brokers find the right one for you.
- Large Loans – If you require a larger loan in excess of £500,000, our brokers can help find some of the exclusive deals available to you.
- Bridging Loans – Do you require short term finance in order to secure or fund a new property purchase or transaction? Competitive rates available.
Please complete our Mortgage Enquiry Form below, stating the Property Value and Mortgage Required in the Message Box and one of our Mortgage Advisers will contact you shortly.
We will pass your enquiry to a qualified mortgage adviser who will call you to discuss your mortgage requirement further with a view to providing you with specialist advice.
To enable them find the most suitable deals on offer from the whole of market, they will ask you a few details about yourself and your mortgage requirement. They will also answer any questions you may have.
Our brokers can also advice on the following insurance and protection products.
- Buildings and Contents Insurance Advice
If you’re worried about what you’d do without your valuable belongings, our brokers can advise you on how best to protect your home and its contents from loss and damage.
- Life Assurance Advice
Protect your family’s future financial security with a life assurance policy. Our brokers can provide you with advice backed by an unrivalled knowledge of the market.
- Life Insurance Trust Advice
Everyone wants their family to have 100% of their inheritance, so if you want to guarantee this, then you will need a life insurance trust. Our brokers can give you the best professional legal advice on how your family can be covered in the event of your death.
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance Advice
If you want to protect your mortgage payments from unexpected events or unforeseen circumstances, you can learn more and get the best advice from our brokers.
All enquiries will be passed to fully qualified and regulated mortgage advisers who work with The Mortgage Broker Ltd.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on a mortgage or other debt secured on it.