We are specialist Property Management company. Apart from traditional property management and letting service, we work with landlords, property investors and home buyers to find alternative but suitable solution to any problem they have relating to property ownership.
We are young, vibrant and responsive, fully committed to the Principle of Treating Customers Fairly, hence we will never exploit or manipulate you.
We don’t believe “one size fits all” so we customise our management service to suit individual needs and circumstances.
Are you a property owner, we can help you if:
– You are tired of managing your property portfolio
– You have trouble finding good tenants for your property
– You have inherited a property and have become an accidental landlord
– You need to sell your property fast and you don’t want to sell below market value.
– You are thinking of up-sizing; down-sizing; migrating or relocating.
Are you a first time buyer, we can help you if:
– You cannot raise 5% or 10% deposit required to get a mortgage
– You are tired of paying ‘dead rent’ and want to be a homeowner
– You haven’t been resident in the UK long enough to get a mortgage
– You are self employed and finding it difficult to get a mortgage
Whatever your property problems, we can help!
Register today for our:
What’s not to like!
sMighty Home is the trading name of sMighty UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 09091309.
152 City Road
Client Money Protection
Currently, we are not members of a client money protection scheme, however, we have a segregated Client Money bank account where we hold rent and pay our landlords.
Fee & Charges
From January 2018, there are no tenancy/renewal fees or charges to be paid by any tenant applying to live in any of our properties.
For our Standard Management service, we charge landlords 10% of rent collected monthly.
Property Redress Scheme
We are a member of The Property Redress Scheme, one of the 2 remaining government approved schemes for dealing with tenant complaints.